The Bronco Athletic Association and Boise State Alumni Association have launched an online fundraising auction. It began at 7 a.m. Oct. 23rd and will end at 7 p.m. Nov. 7th. Proceeds benefit scholarship funds for the two associations.
You can access the auction at http://boisestateauction.afrogs.org
Items for bid include:
- A personalized, signed poster of Coach Chris Petersen
- Pre-game sideline passes on the Blue for the San Diego State and Colorado State games
- Tickets in Athletic Director Mark Coyle.s Stueckle Sky Center suite for the Colorado State game
- A Wildhorse Resort and Casino getaway
- A tailgate party for 12 in Reno at the Boise State vs. Nevada game
- An away game party at the beautiful foothills home of one of the Bronco Athletic Association board members for the Nov. 10 Hawaii game
- Jimmy Buffett tickets
- Many other exciting items from Bronco Nation, and the arts and businesses of the Treasure Valley
Auction Frogs, an Idaho firm that specializes in online event management fundraising for nonprofit organizations, will host the online auction.
Boise State has partnered with MyBullfrog.com as the presenting sponsor of the online auction. Mybullfrog.com has become one of America.s fastest-growing Verizon Premium Wireless retailers, with more than 80 stores in five states. Mybullfrog.com was founded by Boise State graduate Mark Urness, who is being honored as a distinguished alumnus at the Presidential Alumni Recognition Gala on Oct. 19.
The online auction is a part of Boise State University.s biennial auctions, with another online auction in February 2013 and a live auction gala at the Boise Centre on May 4, 2013.
Tickets to the May gala may be purchased in the online auction or by contacting Kathy Harris, auction coordinator, at 426-1916 email@example.com, or Alex Cook, assistant coordinator and online auctions coordinator, at 426-6776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.