Today, the 2015 Boise Race for the Cure Online Auction opened for Susan G. Komen, Idaho. We’re excited to play a part in such a great organization! Here’s a word and staggering figures from Komen.
On behalf of Susan G.Komen, Idaho and the Race Auction Committee, we thank you for participating in the 2015 Boise Race for the Cure Online Auction. Your generous support gets us one step closer to reaching our goal of raising $10,000! The funds raised allow us to provide LOCAL breast health services to uninsured and underinsured Idahoans.
We hope you will also join us for the 17thannual Boise Race for the Cure on May 9th. It is because of community supporters like you thatKomenIdaho has been able to provide:
- 17,780 mammograms to uninsured/under-served Idahoans
- 9,775 clinical breast exams
- 261 women received treatment assistance
- 2,668 women received breast cancer diagnostic service
- 88,841 Idahoans received breast cancer and breast health information
The numbers above show the impact in our local communities, but it is the faces and moments lived every year at Race for the Cure that hit close to home. The work that we do along with YOUR support is helping so many.together we can save lives.